Our Sponsors

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Salakot G1 E-Magazine

Salakot G1 E-Magazine


Review: Dugong Buhay one of the Best Teleserye this Year

Posted: 05 Jul 2013 05:25 PM PDT

Review: Dugong Buhay one of the Best Teleserye this Year

Carlo J. Caparas, Dugong Buhay a teleserye by ABS-CBN a remake  based on 1983 film, the teleserye is different from the typical heavy drama being shown in primetime, the teleserye is a mixed of action, drama,  directed by Toto Natividad and Mikey del Rosario, the teleserye started airing on ABS-CBN last April 8, 2013. The main characters Ejay Falcon as Gabriel de Lara / Victor Bernabe, Arjo Atayde as Rafael de Lara and Jed Montero as Trisha Santos, Yam Concepcion as Sandy de Guzman.

Dugong Buhay one of the Best Teleserye this Year

I'm not a big fan of teleserye especially the heavy dramas and fantaserye that dominated the primetime,  even if you change networks still it's all the same, watching it is just a waste of time, Dugong Buhay is being shown around 3:30 P.M, although it's an afternoon program I was lucky enough to have the time to watch the teleserye.

Here is my review, the story is good, I love the twist in every episode, the cast is also good, AJ Falcon deserves to received a recognition here, the cast of the teleserye is a good mixed of talents, Sunshine Cruz the after a long rest from showbiz, still shines with no sign of losing her talent as an actress, Lito Pimentel and Noni Beuncamino and Ana Capri gave justice to their roles as well talented actors and actresses is the reason behind the success of this afternoon teleserye, as well as a g  to "Juan Dela Cruz" and Judy Ann's new teleserye "Huwag ka Lang Mawawala" it's now wonder why it's a No. 1 hit show in Prime Time in  TFC sa America.

When I watched the 4 episodes consecutively I was hooked, and guess what I watched the show every afternoon if I have the time, if not I watch it on iwanttv.com.ph. for the episodes that I missed, I advised you to watch this teleserye, you will be hooked…

The only negative thing about Dugong Buhay is the frequent and very long advertisement… much longer than the episodes.

What do you think?

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment