Our Sponsors

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pinoy Manila

Pinoy Manila


Globe Telecom and PUSOD, Inc. bring light to residents of Taal Volcano island

Posted: 20 Aug 2013 05:50 PM PDT

Forty-eight year old boatman Redentor Bahadia has been living without...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

Globe Libreng Tawag in Marikina

Posted: 20 Aug 2013 05:41 PM PDT

Leading telecommunications company Globe Telecom set up two Libreng Tawag...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

Get into a groove in I-Dance Studio

Posted: 19 Aug 2013 09:53 PM PDT

Located in Panay Avenue, Quezon City, I-Dance Studio is the newest haven for...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment